AlgaeConnect™ Monitoring, Control, and Data Logging System
Complete PBR Control, Made Easy.
- Industrial Sensors Optimized for Algae PBRs and Ponds.
- Intelligent Programmable Management of PBR and Pond Hardware.
- Long Term Data Storage and Graphing for Optimization.
- Multi PBR Support, Expandable Hardware and Software.
Algae Connect™ automated control and monitoring reduces your workload and streamlines system control because it collects data from sensors constantly and updates system behavior every minute based on light, algae growth rate, pH, and other readings.
You can schedule the system behavior by the hour (CO2 delivery, mixing rate, etc…) or easily program an automatic control system. For example:
- Turn on a CO2 regulator to control pH level.
- Turn on a harvester pump when the algae density sensor reaches a threshold. Then, turn on a media refill pump.
- Automatically brighten indoor lights as the sunlight reduces, and dim them again in the morning.
- Control heaters, coolers, valves, relays, pumps, motors, and other devices.
Control Modules include 4x relay box, 8x relay box, 0-5 V analog outputs, 0-10 V analog outputs.
Sensors are available in 2 styles: rugged process grade style with 3/4" NPT mounting threads or Lab Grade. Sensors include pH, temperature, optical density (algae growth), light, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, nitrate, ammonium, gaseous CO2, water level.
Auxiliary input ports allow you to connect 3rd party sensors, including 4-20 mA signals. The ports include +12V, -12V, and +5V supplies to power the sensors, and can be galvanically isolated using the ALS-ISO2 isolating cable.
The Optical Density sensor can be purchased separately and connected to any Windows PC over USB. It includes software with the same data recording and display features as the main system.
All data is stored for up to one year, and can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet and downloaded.
- Industrial grade sensors.
- Support for 3rd party sensors.
- USB Optical Density meter.
- AlgaeConnect Extension box for multi-PBR systems.
- Attaches via USB to the main system.